Instant Gift Certificate
Design your gift certificate and then send or print it immediately. It's fast and easy!
Choose an amount or a service
- Cranial Sacral A technique for finding and correcting cerebral and spinal imbalances or blockages that may cause sensory, motor or intellectual dysfunction.
- Deep Tissue The best deep tissue massage in Los Angeles is designed to relieve severe tension in the muscle and the connective tissue or fascia. This type of massage focuses on the muscles located below the surface of the top muscles. Deep tissue massage is often recommended for individuals who experience consistent pain, are involved in heavy physical activity (such as athletes), and patients who have sustained physical injury.
- Mom's the Word (Pregnancy) Prenatal Massage To improve overall health, a woman should receive a prenatal massage during pregnancy. Ultimately, prenatal massage has been shown to improve labor outcomes for both mother and child.
- Myofascial A form of bodywork that is manipulative in nature and seeks to rebalance the body by releasing tension in the fascia. Long, stretching strokes are utilized to release muscular tension.
- Reiki Reiki or "universal life energy" is a healing technique that originated in Japan. By gently placing the hands on or above the body in specific positions, this treatment relieves pain, restores vitality, and enhances your spirit.
- Shiatsu Shiatsu is used to target points of the body that relate to the central and autonomic nervous system. This is done by using the fingers, palms and thumbs to put pressure on these areas to eliminate the disharmony that may be felt there.
- SPORTS MASSAGE Sports massage Los Angeles is a type of massage therapy geared toward athletes and the particular stresses they place on their bodies. A sports-massage therapist is trained in applying techniques to help athletes avoid injuries, cool down after exertion and enhance their overall performance. Proper sports massages should focus on increasing motion and flexibility, relieving muscle soreness, and promoting a quick recovery from muscle overuse.
- Stretch Out with Thai The Thai massage recipient changes into loose, comfortable clothes and lies on a table, mat or firm mattress on the floor. It can be done solo or in a group of a dozen or so patients in the same large room. The receiver may be positioned in a variety of yoga-like positions during the course of the Thai massage, but deep static and rhythmic pressures form the core of the massage.
- Supreme Foot Relief (Reflexology) Reflexology massage, or zone therapy, is an alternative medicine involving the physical act of applying pressure to the feet, hands, or ears with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques without the use of oil or lotion. The best reflexology Los Angeles offers is based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands, with the premise that such work effects a physical change to the body.
- Total Relaxation (Swedish) Massage enthusiasts consider Swedish Massage to be a more relaxing, lighter touch massage than most other massages. It’s referred to as the “classic” most common type of massage seen. Swedish massage uses five styles of long, flowing strokes to massage. The five basic strokes are effleurage (sliding or gliding), petrissage (kneading), tapotement (rhythmic tapping), friction (cross fiber) and vibration/shaking.
- Cranial Sacral
- Complete Headache Relief Treatment What’s worse: the agony of a headache, or the fear that one is just around the corner? Well, you don’t have to answer this anymore – because our revolutionary treatment safely releases you from the grip of headaches and migraines. Experience the total pain-freedom that you deserve! This full body treatment starts with a detailed posture analysis to determine any tight muscles contributing to your headaches and pulling your neck, shoulders, and pelvis out of alignment.
- Revolutionary Back Relief Treatment A pain-free back is the foundation of a strong, healthy, and inspired life. Our revolutionary treatment safely targets the root cause of your chronic back pain, and helps liberate you into the pain-free life that you were born to live! This full body treatment starts with a detailed posture analysis to determine any tight muscles contributing to your back tension or pain and pulling your back, pelvis, or hips out of alignment.
- Total Shoulder Relief Treatment Your shoulder pain can truly make you feel like you’re “carrying an impossible burden on your shoulders.” Well, you’ve done your share of suffering – it’s time to lighten the load! Our revolutionary treatment safely helps you experience the freedom of living, working, and playing pain-free. This full body treatment starts with a detailed posture analysis to determine any tight muscles contributing to your shoulder tension or pain and pulling your shoulder, neck, back, or pelvis out of alignment.
- Ultimate Neck Relief Treatment Your neck tension & pain limits your ability to live a full, inspired life. Now, with our help, it's time to liberate yourself through our safe revolutionary treatment. Experience a flexibility, ease, and freedom that will help you see the world in a whole new, pain-free light. This full body treatment starts with a detailed posture analysis to determine any tight muscles contributing to your neck tension or pain and pulling your neck, shoulders, and pelvis out of alignment.
- Complete Headache Relief Treatment
Showing 1–16 of 44 results