Stepping into our Massage Revolution Center in LA (Manhattan Beach) is the first step into a journey towards healthier and greater well-being. A healthier lifestyle awaits as you experience massage LA from our professional massage therapists with years of advanced training in pain relief and personal pampering under their belts. When you need a place to get refreshed and revitalized after a long day, come to our Massage Revolution Center and get a taste of pampering at its best. You can be sure that when you step outside of our center, you are a new person in a very relaxed mind and body.
Massage LA—Refresh, Relax and Revitalize
For over 8 years, Massage Revolution (The Back & Neck Relief Center) in LA continues to service all of LA and help over 20,000 people relax, relieve stress and find lasting relief from their back pain, neck pain, sciatica, headaches,, whiplash, carpal tunnel syndrome, and all aches and pains.
At Massage Revolution in Manhattan Beach, you get the “Best Massage Guarantee” in LA as we promise that your massage therapist puts an end to your stress or aches and pains once and for all or your next massage is free!
Massage Revolution services clients all over the greater LA and South Bay areas – communities in LA from Long Beach to Manhattan Beach, all the way to Santa Monica. If you live in the LA area, you’re in great hands with:
- The Best Massage Therapists in LA– experience world-class massage therapists all highly skilled in advanced training in neuromuscular massage, deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy as well as pure relaxation swedish massage.
- Competitive Prices – because we accept most PPO insurance, have low membership rates, and packages, our prices are very competitive, compared to most massage places or spas in LA.
- Great Customer Service – we are a small family business, and we service people from all over the LA area. No matter what you need, from stress relief, total relaxation, or relief from back pain, neck pain, headaches, whiplash, carpal tunnel syndrome and more, we strive to be the best massage center in all of LA at the best price point, with top notch customer service.
Best Massage Services in LA Offered
- Neuromuscular Massage – While our therapists do all types of massages, they specialize in neuromuscular massage to melt away chronic tension at the source, increase joint range of motion, so you live, work, sit, and play without aches and pains. End your back pain, neck pain, headaches, whiplash, carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, fibromyalgia and more once and for all.
- All Types of Massage – neuromuscular massage, deep tissue massage, swedish massage, sports massage, reflexology, shiatsu, pregnancy massage, craniosacral therapy, thai massage, reiki and more.
Most likely you deal with everyday life stresses and aches and pains, and want the best massage therapists in LA (Los Angeles) to take care of your specific needs. You want your massage therapist to listen and understand what you need, where your tension, aches and pains are, and exactly the style of massage and pressure you like. You want your massage personalized, customized, so it’s catered to you, your body, and your specific tight muscles and tension.
We know it may be a little concerning to try a new massage center, yet at Massage Revolution you don’t have to worry about this as all our massage therapists are highly trained to take care of you.
We really do stand by our “Best Massage Guarantee,” so if you don’t feel great, more relaxed, and relieved from your aches and pains, your next massage is truly FREE!
Your First Visit!
First, your highly trained massage therapist does a thorough initial consultation with you to discuss your needs, what areas you want and don’t want them to work on. It’s a great time for you to discuss any chief complaints, your specific areas of aches and pains, and exactly the pressure you like, whether you simply want to relax, or target any painful, tight knots.
Second, your massage therapist does a detailed postural assessment to see where there’s any muscles that are tight and pulling your body out of alignment, and contributing to your muscle tension, aches or pains. This tells your massage therapist exactly what muscles to release to bring your body back into more balance.
Third, your massage therapist steps out of the room for you to undress to your comfort level and get under the sheet on the massage table. They knock and come in the massage room when you’re ready.
Fourth, your massage begins as you lie back, relax, and feel your knots melt away one by one. Your massage therapist checks in with you regarding pressure to make sure you’re completely comfortable. Your therapist knows that this is YOUR time to completely let go, so you’re able to completely relax in silence if you wish.
Areas Serviced Near LA (Los Angeles, CA)
Clients come from all over LA (Los Angeles, CA) and the South Bay, including Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Palos Verdes, Torrance, El Segundo, Long Beach, San Pedro, Playa Del Rey, Hawthorne, Carson, Gardena, Lawndale, Lomita, Marina Del Rey, Culver City, Mar Vista, Westchester, and Santa Monica. We strive to offer you the best massage therapy services in LA beginning with great customer service and ending with an incredible massage. If you are anywhere in LA (Los Angeles, California) then give us a call or email for any questions.
Since we accept most PPO insurances, call us with your insurance information so we’re able to do a free verification of benefits for you!
The Benefits of our Massage Treatments
Other than pure relaxation and stress relief from regular massages like swedish massage and deep tissue massage, our neuromuscular massages treatments are amazing for longer lasting muscle relief. They help eliminate pain associated with: back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches, migraines, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel syndrome, whiplash, herniated discs, scoliosis, knee pain, hip pain, or joint pain, rotator cuff (shoulder problems), sports injuries, TMJ, osteoarthritis, thoracic outlet syndrome, tendonitis, muscle spasms, muscle imbalances, cramps, strains, postural distortions, poor posture, muscle tension, and more.
Massage Revolution is waiting to serve you with amazing customer service and great pricing to help you relieve stress, eliminate aches and pains, all naturally. Whatever your needs, if you are looking for the best massage therapy services in LA, give us a call.
About LA (Los Angeles)
Officially the City of Los Angeles, it’s often known by its initials LA. It has the biggest population for a city in California and second most in the United States, after New York, with a population of 3,792,621. LA (Los Angeles, California) is the main point of the larger LA (Los Angeles) metropolitan area, which contains 12,828,837.
LA (Los Angele) is also part of Los Angeles County, the most populated and one of the most ethnically diverse counties in the U.S.A, while the entire LA (Los Angeles, CA) area itself has been recognized as the most diverse of the nation’s largest cities.
LA (Los Angeles) was founded on September 4, 1781. In 1848, by the end of the Mexican-American War, LA (Los Angeles) and the rest of California were purchased as part of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, and became part of the U.S.A. LA (Los Angeles) was incorporated as a municipality on April 4, 1850.
Fun Facts About Los Angeles (LA)
LA (Los Angeles, CA) is one of the busiest ports in the world, which is an important business and commercial center. The top 10 businesses in LA (Los Angeles are Business and Professional Management Services; Health Services; Tourism; International Trade; Wholesale Trade and Distribution; Technology, Telecommunications and Aerospace; Motion Picture and Television Production; Financial Services, Apparel Design and Manufacturing, Agriculture and Food Production.
LA (Los Angeles) makes up a very big and diverse population. LA has more than 88 lively “mini-cities” and communities. Experts consider the major airport in LA (LAX) to be the third biggest airport in the world.
The Art and Science behind Massage LA
A lot of people consider massage therapy as an art, but there is also true science behind it. Massage LA is the product of research and in-depth study in the field of Neuromuscular Massage Therapy (NMT) which is proven to treat anything from muscular pain to depression. Unlike other massage clinics, we make sure that you get a personalized care by getting your health profile before you are given any form of therapy. From this profile, we develop a chart that we follow in each of your massage sessions. Massage LA is also an experience in the art of rejuvenation because as you indulge in our therapy, you are slowly revitalized, renewed and energized. Whether you just want an overall deep tissue massage or a restorative Swedish massage treatment, our trained and certified staff takes excellent care of you.
Experience Total Revitalization with Massage LA
A day’s work takes its toll on anyone yet don’t worry because it’s easy to recover lost energy through massage LA. We provide you with unparalleled care so that you recover what you lost so you are able to face the rest of the day rejuvenated. Here are three of our services designed for revitalization:
- Neuromuscular Massage Therapy (NMT) Aimed at eliminating the source of muscle aches and pains, like back pain, neck pain, headaches, etc and stimulating the skeletal muscle, this technique uses pressure to your trigger points to re-energize your body, and give you amazing long lasting relief. Do you suffer from pain? Pain relief massage is designed to relieve crippling pain that prevents you from functioning normally.
- Deep Tissue Massage If you experience severe tension in the muscles and its deeper connective tissues, you may need deep tissue massage.
- Swedish Massage Experience pure relaxation with this classic massage that gives you more calmness and peace. This is Massage LA at its best and you only experiencethis at our Massage Revolution Center in Los Angeles (Manhattan Beach,CA). Visit us today and indulge yourself with a rejuvenating and revitalizing experience.
…Call today for guaranteed relief and results!
Licensed and Professional
Neuromuscular Massage Therapists
Family Owned Business
Massage Revolution & Therapeutic Massage Los Angeles offers all types of massage services to help you live relaxed, rejuvenated, and pain-free. We proudly serve the South Bay cities including Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance, El Segundo, Playa Del Rey, Westside (Santa Monica, Culver City, Venice, etc) and surrounding Los Angeles areas.